Why Do Pilates at Balance
- Do you want to start to exercise again but in a structured, gentle, progressive way?
- Or are you fairly fit and are looking to challenge yourself safely and in a way that won’t lead to injuries?
- Are you fed up with feeling achey and not able to do as much as you used to?
- Have you been advised by your Physiotherapist, Osteopath or Chiropractor that you need to strengthen your core and improve your flexibility?
- Do you want to do a form of exercise that makes you feel energised, less stressed and fabulous?
- Do you want to devote ONE hour to yourself, where you can focus on YOU and YOUR body
Pilates is both a mind and body conditioning programme based on certain principles. You will become aware of your posture, your alignment, your breathing and definitely your core! You will learn how to use your body well.
Pilates classes are great for people who want to build up their core strength, avoid or recover from injury, improve their posture and balance and gain a greater mind and body awareness! We run daytime and evening classes at Balance Studio at a variety of levels, so there’s bound to be a class for you.
What Makes Balance Different?
We offer all levels of Pilates Classes from Beginners to Advanced, and all classes are run under the ethos and Integrity of Pilates by Philippa following proven programmes that get great results – there is no better place to learn Pilates than here at Balance.
Small, structured groups
We keep our groups small so you get personal attention from our highly skilled teachers
Learning to engage or release the appropriate muscles
Beginner to advanced and specialised Healthy Backs 4 Life classes so the class is right for you
For pain relief, relaxation and strengthening
We focus on core control to improve your posture and reduce pain
Focusing on quality of movement