Wellbeing WednesdaysA programme of events at Balance to improve your mind, body and soul
What is Well-Being Wednesday all about?
Well-Being Wednesdays offers you what you told us you wanted…. It’s a flexible programme of classes, workshops, talks and demonstrations at Balance to improve your mind, body and soul. Following the success of the programme in 2016, we will be running it again in 2017.
When is it?
One Wednesday a month, usually at 1.15pm for an hour.
The 2017 annual pass costs £60 and you can buy one in our online shop – as we progress throughout the year, the pass will be offered pro-rata. A great treat for you or it makes an ideal gift.
We’ve kept the price for the pass the same as for 2016, but the pass in 2017 offers even better value as you will be able to attend as many of the 12 sessions as you would like (subject to availability – classes are limited to 12, places for talks are unlimited).
Once you’ve bought your pass, please contact us to book onto specific sessions.
- January 11th – Hypnotherapy for Confidence with Rosalyn Palmer
- February 8th – Homeopathy for Menopausewith Fiona Theokritoff
- March 15th – Kitchen Herbalism for Family Wellbeing with Jules Weldon
- April 26th – Creative Writing with Fiona Theokritoff (please note this session is longer than normal, approximately 90 minutes)
- May 10th – Essential Oils with Sallyanne Fisher
- June 14th – Acupuncture with Hannah Charles
- July 12th – Facial Pilates with Cheryl Sheard
- August 9th – Mindful Movement & Meditation with Philippa Burnett
- September 13th – Indian Head Massage with Cheryl Sheard
- October 11th – Standing Pilates with Pippa Butler
- November 8th – Improve Your Immune System with Traditional Five Element Acupuncture
- December 13th – Myofascial Release Stretch out for Christmas with Pippa Butler.